Dr. Thomas Schmitz
Over 20 years experience in various positions in Vehicle Dynamics, Program Management and Chassis Engineering PhD in Mechatronics in 1994 at the University of Duisburg (Prof. Hiller / Prof. Wallentowitz)
- Global responsibility for all suspension components within Ford Motor. Comp.
- Leading the Global Suspension Team with sub-departments in all global regions (EU, NA, India, China)
- Responsibility for Chassis system design, suspension concepts and strategies
- Development of new technologies for suspension, frames and suspension controls
- Commodity business planning