2nd Annual Extractables &
Get the latest updates in regulation, analytical testing, risk & safety assessment, biocompatibility.
Leachables Summit 2020
- 22 Oct 2020
Friday, 23 October 2020
CASE STUDY: Controlled extraction of single use Tubing - A Phthalate Case Study.
Key Features of the X500R QTOF System for E&L Analysis:
- Sensitive, fast scanning, benchtop hybrid quadrupole time of flight mass spectrometer
- SWATH acquisition enabled for the most comprehensive data independent analysis
- Retention time alignment deconvolution when processing the data provides clean spectra that can be used for structure elucidation or library searching
- Richly featured, user friendly, SCIEX OS software for acquisition and data processing for quantitative and qualitative workflows
- Extractable and Leachable focused NIST subset library of industry standard spectra and compounds that is user customizable